Who can participate in NOVA?
- Any resident of northeast Louisiana 18 years or older that is living at less than 200% of the federal poverty guidelines and is currently unemployed or underemployed, that has the aptitude, attitude, disposition, and commitment required for long-term training.
- Potential Participants have to have a high school diploma or GED to be accepted into the program.
- NOVA is not for the faint-hearted. It is for persons with the fortitude necessary to make serious changes in their lives.
Who is Eligible?
- 18 or older
- High Scholl Diploma / GED
- Income Guidelines
- Individuals with desire to make serious life changes in pursuing a new career.
How does NOVA Work? Step by Step:
- Determine Eligibility
- Interview with Team
- Accepted into Program
- Skill Development
The final step of a NOVA graduate is to give back to the community.
Now enrolling in:
- Customer Service
- Health Care
- Other High Demand Occupations
How to Apply:
- Call 318-807-4024
- Come by 212 Walnut Street, Suite 100, Monroe, LA
- Visit us online: www.novanela.org